RBA Youth Internship Opportunities
The objective of the RBA Youth Internship program is to provide the youth with an opportunity for on-the job experience and to develop their ability to successfully take up employment opportunities in the financial services sector and related fields.
The Authority therefore invites suitably qualified and interested candidates from Universities and Colleges to apply for industrial attachment and Internship for a period of three (3) months.
- Application Letter
- A degree from a recognized university in the above disciplines
- Copies of academic transcripts
- Recommendation letter from the Institution
- Be a Kenyan youth between 21 to 29 years of age
- Copy of National Identification card
- A valid certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Personal accident insurance to cover for personal risks lasting for at least three (3) months
- Medical insurance cover by the National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) or any other reputable medical insurance firm, and
- A copy of PIN certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority
Successful candidates will be placed in the following Departments:-